Legal Assistant: Megan Daly
Legal Secretary: Savannah Starkey
Weston Hall is a partner at Chamblee Ryan. Weston’s legal practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation in a wide array of areas, including trucking and transportation, non-subscriber claims, personal injury, construction litigation, medical and dental malpractice defense, and general negligence lawsuits in a wide range of industries.
Weston also has a business and transactional background and provides valuable consulting to his clients related to entity formation, partnership agreements, and other general business and contract issues. Weston is a frequent speaker and presenter at various continuing education classes and seminars dealing with a variety of litigation topics and strategies.
Weston was born in Rexburg, Idaho and, growing up in a military family, had the privilege to live in many different places, including San Antonio. Prior to college, Weston spent two years living in Southeast Asia, teaching English and doing humanitarian work through his church. Following law school, and enduring several Michigan winters, Weston and his wife, Emily Hall, knew they had to get back to Texas. Weston, Emily, and their three sons are proud to call Flower Mound their home. In his free time, Weston enjoys being with his wife and sons, fishing, building computers, and playing golf.
Transactional practice: Represented corporations, businesses, and individual clients with the negotiation and drafting of various contracts and agreements, including business formation and management agreements, business vendor agreements, procurement agreements, partnership agreements, client and patient confidentiality agreements, facility leasing agreements, and other business related contracts and agreements. Represent clients in proceedings to enforce various contractual agreements and participate in negotiations and mediations regarding same.
Civil litigation and appellate practice: Managed heavy civil litigation docket from case intake through conclusion. Supervised two junior attorneys. Caseload included toxic tort, medical malpractice and healthcare law, and general commercial litigation. Substantial experience in research and motion practice, oral advocacy, and negotiations. Lead counsel on dozens of depositions (both fact and expert). Extensive experience in mediating lawsuits and negotiating favorable outcomes for dozens of clients and companies. Successfully guided dozens of clients through the mediation and settlement process, obtaining very favorable results through aggressive case workup and careful negotiations on the client’s behalf. Experience drafting all manner of settlement agreements and arbitration clauses. Considerable appellate experience, including extensive briefing and oral arguments.
Energy industry transactions and regulatory practice: Drafted documents in structured energy transactions involving power and natural gas, including prepaid natural gas transactions, power purchase agreements, and LNG terminal agreements. Experience with ERCOT protocols and FERC regulations in relation to power purchase agreements.
Energy industry transactions and regulatory practice: Analyzed and drafted procurement contracts for Shell’s Lubricants Division. Led efforts to draft standardized procurement contracts spanning several global product lines.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Five Firm Attorneys Named Among the Nation’s “Leading Litigators”
- Bill Chamblee and Weston Hall Obtain a Ruling Granting Client’s Motion for Summary Judgment
- Texas Lawyer: Non-Economic Damages Likely to Face Further Scrutiny in PI Claims
- Bill Chamblee and Weston Hall Try One of the First LOP Cases (if not the first) in the State. Unanimous Defense Verdict.
- Chamblee Ryan Presents to the CPCU Society
- Three Firm Attorneys Named to List of Nation’s “Leading Litigators”
- HIPAA ALERT: ONLINE DATA COLLECTION BY HOSPITALS CAN LEAD TO VIOLATIONS
- Texas Lawyer Column by Weston Hall Focuses on Firm’s Defense of Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Weston Hall Interviewed on Hospitals’ Patient Data Sharing Arrangement with Facebook
- Chamblee Ryan Obtains Unanimous Defense Verdict in Bexar County, Texas
- Chamblee Ryan Wins Alleged ATV Accident With Claim of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Chamblee Ryan Obtains Arbitrator’s Award in Favor of the Respondent
- William H. Chamblee and Weston L. Hall Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict on Behalf of a Dog Owner
- William H. Chamblee and Weston L. Hall Obtain a Significant Victory in Bexar County
- Dallas Lawyer Weston Hall Named Partner at Chamblee Ryan
- Obtained $1.85 Million Jury Verdict in Breach of Contract Case
- William H. Chamblee, Douglas R. Lewis, and Weston L. Hall Obtain Defense Verdict in Negligence and Premises Liability Case
United States District Court
- Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
University of Michigan Law School
- JD, 2006
- University of Michigan Journal of International Law, Senior Articles Editor
University of Utah
- BA, 2003, Political Science/Asian Studies
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America, 2022