Tina Taylor Thomas is a senior litigation associate at Chamblee Ryan. She was first admitted to practice in Oklahoma in 1994, and since, has become licensed in District of Columbia, Maryland, Ohio, and Texas. Tina has handled litigation, through trial, throughout Oklahoma, Ohio, the Midwest and nationally, appearing pro hac vice in multiple jurisdictions. Her cases have included a wide variety of areas involving large loss and catastrophic damages/injuries, construction defect, food contamination, complex litigation, trucking defense, and products liability in both state and federal courts.
Tina’s experience led to the development of a Rapid Response practice in both trucking and catastrophic events for a major insurance carrier. She has trained both paralegals and attorneys on rapid response techniques, preservation of evidence and expert retention in a multitude of legal areas. Tina served as faculty/teacher/trainer on the topics of commercial litigation and trial skills, spending many years mentoring and guiding attorneys in litigation strategies and trial techniques.
In her spare time, Tina enjoys traveling, snorkeling, writing and Oklahoma football. She is married to Eric Thomas, a daughter, Alaina and two beloved dogs, Lucy, and Kai.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Texas State Bar Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute – DRI
- Ohio Bar Foundation
- OACTA – Construction Law CLE, June 2017
- New York State Bar Association – Transportation CLE, March 2017
- Defense Research Institute – National Construction Law CLE, March 2017
- Ohio State Bar Association – Ins. Staff Counsel CLE, 2013-2021 (*Moderator, Program Planner and Speaker CLE multiple series)
- Claims Litigation Management – National Transportation CLE, June 2015
- Nationwide Insurance – NITA Certified Trainer, Faculty, 2008-2023
District of Columbia
Federal Circuit Court of Appeals – Washington, D.C.
United States Court of Appeals – Denver, Colorado
- 10th Circuit
United States District Court
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Oklahoma
- Northern and Southern District of Ohio
- Northern District of Indiana
Pro Hac Vice Appearances
- West Virginia (State and Federal)
- Minnesota (Federal)
Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating