Matt Loving is an associate at Chamblee Ryan. Matt’s practice focuses on civil litigation in a wide variety of areas including commercial litigation, medical malpractice, personal injury and premises liability.
Born and raised in East Texas, Matt received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in Austin. While attending Texas Tech University School of Law, Matt served as Chairman of the school’s advocacy training program, and in 2015, won the National Pretrial Competition for Mock Trial and Moot Court. As a student, Matt received a grade distinction award for his performance in the school’s Commercial Litigation course, and participated in the Criminal Law Clinic located in Lubbock.
Prior to joining Chamblee Ryan, he clerked for the Honorable Ruben G. Reyes of the 72nd District Court of Texas, focusing exclusively on civil litigation.
Matt enjoys watching the Texas Rangers win, playing softball and golf, as well as spending time with his family, niece, and his loyal jack russell.
- American Institute of Legal Advocates
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Advocacy Competition Coach, UNT Dallas College of Law
- Six Firm Attorneys Earn National Recognition from Best Lawyers in America
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Matt Loving Successfully Defended an Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Matt Loving Named as “Rising Star” by AIOLA
- William H. Chamblee and Matthew Loving Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict on Behalf of Anesthesiology Physician, CRNA, and the Anesthesia Group
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Matt Loving Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict ◦ Health Care
- William H. Chamblee, Douglas R. Lewis and Matt Loving Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict on Behalf of Anesthesia Group, Anesthesiology Physician and CRNA
- William Chamblee, Caleena Svatek and Matt Loving Obtain a Take-Nothing Defense Verdict on Behalf of Neurosurgeon
Texas Tech University School of Law
- JD, 2016
- Order of Barristers, 2016 Who’s Who
- Top Grade Award for Trial Advocacy Course
University of Texas at Austin
- BA, 2011, Journalism
U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Texas
72nd District Court of Texas, Honorable Ruben G. Reyes
Rising Stars, 2018, American Institute of Legal Advocates