Jessica Eaton is a senior associate attorney at Chamblee Ryan. She was born and raised in Kilgore, Texas, and went on to receive her Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations from the University of Texas at Austin. Jessica then received her law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law, graduating with honors in the top quarter of her class. While in law school, Jessica served as an Articles Editor on Law Review and participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic where she served the Lubbock community by providing legal services to those who could not afford it.
Since joining the team at Chamblee Ryan, Jessica’s practice focuses on civil litigation in the areas of healthcare liability, personal injury, premises liability, and professional liability defense for physicians and other health care providers. She is honored to support and defend health care providers when their reputations and licenses are threatened in both court and before administrative boards. Jessica is committed to her clients and is a strong advocate on their behalf.
In her spare time, Jessica enjoys cheering on her Longhorns, cooking, trivia, jigsaw puzzles, and spending time with her family and friends, especially her nieces and nephew.
Texas Bar Association
- Chamblee Ryan Obtains Back-To-Back Unanimous Defense Verdicts
- Chamblee Ryan Obtains Unanimous Defense Verdict in Collin County, Texas
- Jessica Eaton Addresses Implications of Criminally Negligent Verdict in Tennessee Case
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and William H. Chamblee Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict in Dallas County ◦ Health Care
- Chamblee Ryan East Texas Office Obtains Complete Summary Judgment for Local Towing Company
- Firm Secures Appellate Win for Doctor in Med-Mal Case
Texas Tech School of Law
- JD, 2016, cum laude
- Law Review
- Clifford W. Brown LCDLA Award for Excellence as a Student Attorney
- Phi Delta Phi
University of Texas at Austin
- BS, Public Relations, 2013
- Certificate in Business Foundations
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas