Jeffrey W. Ryan
Jeff Ryan is a founding partner of Chamblee Ryan and has served as the firm’s Vice President since its inception. Jeff’s primary focus is on litigation and trial work representing individuals, corporations, health care providers, and national transportation companies in state and federal courts in Texas and nationwide. Jeff has extensive experience handling professional malpractice, product liability suits, commercial disputes, nonsubscriber claims, and general negligence lawsuits in a broad range of industries, including transportation, health care, automotive, and hospitality.
In addition to having represented hundreds of North Texas physicians over the last 25 years, Jeff serves as counsel for a large Texas-based hospital system, several national trucking companies, multiple insurance companies, and a variety of small businesses and health care providers that operate nationally and in Texas.
Jeff has tried numerous cases involving wrongful death and serious personal injury claims, as well as business and employment disputes.
Jeff’s litigation success has lead to recognition as a Texas Super Lawyer every year since 2007. In addition, Jeff was elected as an associate member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) in 2014.
Jeff was born in Toledo, Ohio and raised in North Texas. Jeff lives in Richardson, Texas with his wife, Lisa, and their two children.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Texas Association of Non-Subscribers
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Motor Transportation Association
- American Trucking Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Fellow
- Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Matt Loving Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict ◦ Health Care
- Jeffrey W. Ryan Obtains Jury Verdict on behalf of Emergency Room Physician ◦ Health Care
- Three Firm Partners Recognized in 2017 Texas Super Lawyers Listing
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Jarad L. Kent Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict for Family Practice Physician
- Two Firm Attorneys Named Among D Magazine’s 2017 Best Lawyers in Dallas
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Caleena Svatek Obtain Favorable Defense Verdict on Behalf of Equine Clinic
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Jarad L. Kent Obtain Defense Verdict for East Texas Hospital
- Jeffrey W. Ryan and Jarad L. Kent Obtain Unanimous Defense Verdict for Local Orthopedic Surgeon ◦ Health Care
- Five Chamblee Ryan Lawyers Named Texas Super Lawyers for 2015
- Jeff Ryan and Jarad Kent Obtain Defense Verdict for Orthopedic Surgeon ◦ Health Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense Verdict in Dallas, Texas ◦ Health Care
- Five Chamblee Ryan Lawyers Named Texas Super Lawyers for 2014
- Defense Verdict in Slip and Fall Suit – Premises Liability
- Complete Dismissal in Premises Liability Dispute ◦ Health Care
- Successful Defense Verdict in $950k Indemnification Case ◦ Manufacturing
- MedMal Defense Verdict ◦ Health Care