H. Peyton Inge, IV
Peyton Inge is a senior associate at Chamblee Ryan. Peyton focuses his legal practice on commercial litigation and liability defense, most notably transportation law and business disputes, including employment law. Peyton frequently represents trucking companies in high-risk lawsuits filed nationwide involving claims of personal injury and wrongful death, as well as the defense of Carmack claims for damage to freight during transport.
Prior to joining Chamblee Ryan, Peyton earned his LL.M. in International Law in Washington, D.C. while working at large international law firm, where he advised large, multi-national corporations on import/export, ITAR, and EAR compliance, as well as representation of those same clients in nationwide domestic litigation.
Peyton is a Dallas native and his family has been involved in the construction and commercial real estate industry in Dallas for more than 90 years. When not at the office, Peyton can frequently be seen driving his classic Peterbilt tractor-truck to various motorcycle functions, where he actively races. Peyton also devotes a significant amount of his time to assisting our veterans through the Wounded Warriors Project, as well as his church.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Chamblee Ryan’s Jury Verdict Featured on OTR Pro Trucker ◦ Transportation
- Defense Verdict in $3.5M Trucking Case ◦ Transportation
- Summary Judgment Obtained in Highway Accident Case ◦ Transportation
- Summary Judgment Obtained in Carmack Liability Suit ◦ Transportation
- Summary Judgment in Employment Lawsuit Regarding Alleged Unpaid Overtime ◦ Manufacturing